Caleb Enjoys His Pool
It was another hot day here yesterday, so we got out Caleb's pool that Grandma & Grandpa (Carr) gave him for his Birthday. He was alittle too daring when he was introduced to it (dove head first into it), and probably swallowed too much water, so he spent the rest of the time sitting on the grass and playing with the sprinklers on the side of the pool. It's a great little pool. Click on the photo to see more pictures!
Caleb and dad enjoyed the pool while I tried to plant more flowers. I am going to try to finish planting today. I'm sure Caleb will "help".
Caleb and dad enjoyed the pool while I tried to plant more flowers. I am going to try to finish planting today. I'm sure Caleb will "help".


1 Comments:
Awesome pool! Love the whale slide.
Post a Comment
<< Home