Caleb has a playdate with Annika
Caleb had a cute friend over this morning and early afternoon. Annika was here with her mom, Kimmy (a friend from college). Caleb showed Annika all of his cars and trucks, but she was more interested in his Elmo phone. We played inside, then went for a nice walk, ate lunch and then Caleb went down for his nap.
It was nice for me to spend time w/ my friend Kimmy, and I think Caleb enjoyed flirting w/ someone his age....and someone who would flirt back.
In addition to showing off his cars and trucks, Caleb kept showing Annika and Kimmy his sandals. He is obsessed with them. Uncle Casey gave them to him for his Birthday (he also got a pair from cousin Alex that he will wear later this summer). He wakes up and points to them and wants to wear them right away. He sits nicely when I put them on, and always hands me the other sandal. He is obsessed w/ a few other things at the moment...the funniest one is that he always wants me to wear Justin's baseball caps. He brings me the hat, and whines until I put it on....then he laughs. He yells when I take it off. It's kinda funny, but I hate it when he brings me the really dirty hat. I must get rid of that one...sorry, Justin. By the way, I think my head is bigger than Justin's.
Tonight our neighbor boys came over after dinner, rang the doorbell and asked if Caleb could come out and blow bubbles with them....it was so cute.
It was nice for me to spend time w/ my friend Kimmy, and I think Caleb enjoyed flirting w/ someone his age....and someone who would flirt back.
In addition to showing off his cars and trucks, Caleb kept showing Annika and Kimmy his sandals. He is obsessed with them. Uncle Casey gave them to him for his Birthday (he also got a pair from cousin Alex that he will wear later this summer). He wakes up and points to them and wants to wear them right away. He sits nicely when I put them on, and always hands me the other sandal. He is obsessed w/ a few other things at the moment...the funniest one is that he always wants me to wear Justin's baseball caps. He brings me the hat, and whines until I put it on....then he laughs. He yells when I take it off. It's kinda funny, but I hate it when he brings me the really dirty hat. I must get rid of that one...sorry, Justin. By the way, I think my head is bigger than Justin's.
Tonight our neighbor boys came over after dinner, rang the doorbell and asked if Caleb could come out and blow bubbles with them....it was so cute.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home