Deep Thoughts....By Caleb Webb
Honestly, this was part of our conversation at the dinner table tonight. I wrote this down immediately, though not sure I'll ever forget it.
Out of the blue....
Caleb: So mom, there is this color mobile like a wheel. God spins the wheel. So like, He spins the "teeth mobile" and it stopped at white and God said "oh, I will make teeth white."
Me: Wow, that's an interesting way to think about it, bud (thinking how creative that was).
Caleb: Yeah, and then there is a "man mobile" and God spins this man mobile. God made 5 different colors of man. There is dark brown, light brown, tan, dark tan and light tan. You are light tan.
Me: Caleb, did someone tell you this or did you read about this?
Caleb: No, it just came out of my head. I just know these things, but you will know it's true when you go to heaven.
At this point, Justin and I sat there w/ our mouths open, eyes bulged out of our eye sockets and then Caleb smiled and said "did you guys think like this when you were 4 years old too?" Without even thinking about it, we both quickly answered "no" at the same time. I don't think like that at the age of 36.
Out of the blue....
Caleb: So mom, there is this color mobile like a wheel. God spins the wheel. So like, He spins the "teeth mobile" and it stopped at white and God said "oh, I will make teeth white."
Me: Wow, that's an interesting way to think about it, bud (thinking how creative that was).
Caleb: Yeah, and then there is a "man mobile" and God spins this man mobile. God made 5 different colors of man. There is dark brown, light brown, tan, dark tan and light tan. You are light tan.
Me: Caleb, did someone tell you this or did you read about this?
Caleb: No, it just came out of my head. I just know these things, but you will know it's true when you go to heaven.
At this point, Justin and I sat there w/ our mouths open, eyes bulged out of our eye sockets and then Caleb smiled and said "did you guys think like this when you were 4 years old too?" Without even thinking about it, we both quickly answered "no" at the same time. I don't think like that at the age of 36.


1 Comments:
Oh my gosh - what an amazing conversation to have written down! I love the way Caleb thinks! Tell him he missed one though...I'm light LIGHT tan! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home