Sweet Isabella
Here is my happy little girl. She enjoys standing in her little exersaucer and watching her brothers outside. Occassionally they will bore her and she will play on her own....or she will scream until I look at her and then she'll smile. Today, she watched the boys run though the sprinkler, bike, and scooter...but her favorite part of outside play today was riding in the little car (click to see pics). I think she was just WAITING for me to put her in that thing...she immediately grabbed the wheel and "drove" like she has been doing this for months. Caleb thought this was hilarious and he quickly volunteered to push her to the mailbox...I think he laughed the whole way and she squealed with excitement - it was cute.
I keep forgetting to write all the nicknames we have for Isabella...here they are: Izzy, Iz, Izzy Bee, Busy Bee (she doesn't like to sit still), Isabelly (she likes to eat...and it shows), Dimples & Smiley.
We have had a nice quiet week so far...Caleb has been really enjoying his art camp. When I picked him up today, all the kids were sitting in a circle in "meditation pose" (hilarious)...he then introduced me to his friend Hugo, who HAS to be the oldest kid in the class - he looks like he's 7 years old. After he "showed me" Hugo he went back to him, tapped him on the back and said "well, Hugo, see you tomorrow." The cute kid smiled at me and said "bye Caleb!" You never know how older kids will be with the younger (and chatty) ones and I have asked a few times "is Hugo nice to you?" and fortunately he says "yes, he is REALLY nice to me. Hugo is nice to everyone." Then I asked if he had other friends and today he said "yep, the 'fake-burp-girl' is my friend." "someone fake burps?" "yep, and I know they are fake b/c she doesn't say excuse me. I'm not sure if other people know they are fake. I think only I know." I'm thinking he should stick with Hugo. And after the friend conversation he taught me how to count to 3 in Chinese. Unlike him, I forgot.
Today while Caleb was at camp Sam, Iz and I went to a Farmers Market a few blocks from the Art Center. We got lots of great veges. Sam loved walking around and helping me pick out veges....and he also loved the chocolate chip cookie we bought at a bread stand. We sat by a big fountain and enjoyed our snack and people watching.
Yesterday my dad came over for dinner. My mom was playing tennis and my dad & I were both craving chicken enchiladas. The kids were happy to see Grandpa and will be seeing Grandma tomorrow while I sign us up at my old racquet /health club!! Yippee!!
I keep forgetting to write all the nicknames we have for Isabella...here they are: Izzy, Iz, Izzy Bee, Busy Bee (she doesn't like to sit still), Isabelly (she likes to eat...and it shows), Dimples & Smiley.
We have had a nice quiet week so far...Caleb has been really enjoying his art camp. When I picked him up today, all the kids were sitting in a circle in "meditation pose" (hilarious)...he then introduced me to his friend Hugo, who HAS to be the oldest kid in the class - he looks like he's 7 years old. After he "showed me" Hugo he went back to him, tapped him on the back and said "well, Hugo, see you tomorrow." The cute kid smiled at me and said "bye Caleb!" You never know how older kids will be with the younger (and chatty) ones and I have asked a few times "is Hugo nice to you?" and fortunately he says "yes, he is REALLY nice to me. Hugo is nice to everyone." Then I asked if he had other friends and today he said "yep, the 'fake-burp-girl' is my friend." "someone fake burps?" "yep, and I know they are fake b/c she doesn't say excuse me. I'm not sure if other people know they are fake. I think only I know." I'm thinking he should stick with Hugo. And after the friend conversation he taught me how to count to 3 in Chinese. Unlike him, I forgot.
Today while Caleb was at camp Sam, Iz and I went to a Farmers Market a few blocks from the Art Center. We got lots of great veges. Sam loved walking around and helping me pick out veges....and he also loved the chocolate chip cookie we bought at a bread stand. We sat by a big fountain and enjoyed our snack and people watching.
Yesterday my dad came over for dinner. My mom was playing tennis and my dad & I were both craving chicken enchiladas. The kids were happy to see Grandpa and will be seeing Grandma tomorrow while I sign us up at my old racquet /health club!! Yippee!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home