Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Caleb & His New Train Table

As many of you know, Caleb is obsessed with trains right now (though he still gets excited about trucks and cars). He was thrilled when Dada made him a train table on Sunday....doesn't he look so proud in this picture? Not only did he get a train table, but Justin won a bid on e.bay for the tracks and I won a bid for some Thomas Trains. This was supposed to be a Christmas present, but after seeing how excited he was to play at a train table when we were in TN, we didn't think we could wait to give it to him. Since Sunday, Caleb (and dada) haven been busy with the trains. I'm not sure who has more fun playing....Caleb or Justin. Tonight, Percy is keeping Caleb company in his crib....and I wouldn't be suprised if I found a train in our bed either.

Click on the picture to see more of Caleb & his trains!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I like to see the detail on the table - post a wide shot :)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home