Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

First Look at Baby 2


baby2006
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb.
Here is a look at the little guy (or girl) growing inside of me. He (okay, maybe she) already weighs 1 lb 7 oz ...amazing that they can determine that at this point.

Justin thinks it looks like a girl. He is referring to "her" as B2 (for baby #2). I think that sounds like a character from Star Wars (or something called out during a game of Bingo), and since I'm not a sci-fi fan (or old enough to play Bingo), I'll refer to it as something else....probably "he". Yes, I think it's a boy - but only b/c I have felt the same during this pregnancy as I did w/ Caleb...the only difference is I'm carrying this one higher (still not wearing maternity pants at 23 weeks). I am craving healthier foods this time around...though I have to admit I just about polished off a pan of rice krispie treats w/in 2 days.

Doctor said the baby's growth is right on target and the due date has not changed - still December 19th. Caleb told me today that he doesn't think it's fair that his brother or sister only has to be good for a few days before Santa comes, and he has to be a good boy for a whole year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

She or he looks very cute. Alex is looking forward to playing soon - hopefully with better results than with Caleb.

And btw...you are never too old to play Bingo!

Jen

12:16 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I think Caleb is the best bet for playing nicely....doubt I'll get another laid back kid...still hasn't hit/pushed or taken a toy from another kid, and is much more tolerant of things being taken from him. He's as easy as they come...Alex will have fun w/ him in KY or TN (wherever we are going). I don't think the few hours they spent together months ago will be telling of their future relationship as play buddies. I'm just hoping Caleb doesn't learn from the bullies in his playgroup.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the baby looks pretty laid back! How cushy in the fluid! We look forward to meeting her/him/it in about 17 weeks!

7:30 PM  
Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Yipee! Really enjoy seeing Caleb grow. Our little guy is 2 1/2 now. Time passes so quickly. Hope you FOUR :-) are all well.

Best,

Tasha Hock

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home