Caleb Enjoys a Relaxing Weekend
It's not that often that Caleb will sit still for me...but after running through the sprinkler (see more pics) he decided to relax outside on the porch Sunday late afternoon. I love this picture of him. I think he looks so cute, but it makes me laugh.
We really didn't do much over the weekend, which was nice after such a busy week. We played all day Saturday and Sunday at home - just the 3 of us. It was really hot on Sunday, so we got out his Elmo sprinkler. You'll notice a few things on those pictures....1) Caleb wanted the sprinkler on the driveway, not the grass. This shouldn't be too surprising, considering that he also prefers to mow the driveway. 2) He has his walker out. This is so he can RUN through the sprinkler, not walk.
Caleb started saying new words this past week.... "hi, hug, toe, shoe, tongue" He will also repeat words, so we must be careful! I asked him today if he "tooted" and he said "toot". :) When I gave him a bath the other day, I said "I'm going to wash your bum now" and he said "bum" for the next 5 minutes. He is a little human sponge.
Unfortunately, Caleb has had a high fever for the last 24 hours. He has never had a fever before, so Justin and I were alittle concerned when we saw that his temperature was over 103 last night. We took him to the doctor today and he has a virus, which will probably keep him laying low for the next few days. Good thing we had a quiet week scheduled....I think we'll have a few days of Sesame Street, books, puzzles and cuddling.
We really didn't do much over the weekend, which was nice after such a busy week. We played all day Saturday and Sunday at home - just the 3 of us. It was really hot on Sunday, so we got out his Elmo sprinkler. You'll notice a few things on those pictures....1) Caleb wanted the sprinkler on the driveway, not the grass. This shouldn't be too surprising, considering that he also prefers to mow the driveway. 2) He has his walker out. This is so he can RUN through the sprinkler, not walk.
Caleb started saying new words this past week.... "hi, hug, toe, shoe, tongue" He will also repeat words, so we must be careful! I asked him today if he "tooted" and he said "toot". :) When I gave him a bath the other day, I said "I'm going to wash your bum now" and he said "bum" for the next 5 minutes. He is a little human sponge.
Unfortunately, Caleb has had a high fever for the last 24 hours. He has never had a fever before, so Justin and I were alittle concerned when we saw that his temperature was over 103 last night. We took him to the doctor today and he has a virus, which will probably keep him laying low for the next few days. Good thing we had a quiet week scheduled....I think we'll have a few days of Sesame Street, books, puzzles and cuddling.


3 Comments:
Poor Caleb! There is nothing more heartbreaking than holding your son when he feels awful and pain. You guys enjoy your quiet week and take care of each other. Love, Aunt Jen
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home