Caleb's Week in Review
I took the best picture of Caleb today, but I can't post it b/c I'm out of space this month. I'll post it tomorrow (or whenever July 1st is).
Caleb had a very busy week. Here is what we did:
Monday - Played at home, but made a trip to the Nike Factory Store to buy new sneakers. He grew out of the pair my mom bought him, but he has been wanting to wear those lately, instead of his sandals, so I bought him the same pair - just bigger. He tested them out that night and he can run fast in them.
Tuesday - Played w/ playgroup kids at friend's house, while mom got her hair cut! There is a woman in my Mothers Group who used to work in a salon, but now cuts hair at home or at playgroups (so other moms can watch your kid(s) while you get your hair cut). It's so great....and Tuesday, most of the moms in our playgroup got their haircut (or just came to hang out/socialize) so he new everyone and I had a nice time w/ my friends!
Wednesday (Happy 1st Birthday Cousin Alex!) - Took a walk around a little lake about a mile away w/ our neighbor and her youngest son in the morning. After his nap, we went to a park outing w/ a bunch of kids (2 of his friends, Logan and Kennedy, from playgroup were there).
Thursday - Playgroup! Then I had a night out at one of the playgroup mom's houses and didn't get home until after midnight! It was the first time a bunch of us could get together and talk w/o our kids around. I guess we had alot to talk about! :)
Friday - Caleb's First Luau! :) He put on his tropical swimming trunks, sandals and headed to a party w/ at least 20 other kids....4 small pools, 1 sprinker, other water toys, sandbox, and lots of cars/trucks. Caleb had a great time...most of his playgroup friends were there to play with him (Logan is his favorite).
Needless to say, Caleb took some great naps this week....and I'm exhausted, but happy it's the weekend and have Justin around to help chase my Energizer Bunny.
I'll post pictures soon!
Caleb had a very busy week. Here is what we did:
Monday - Played at home, but made a trip to the Nike Factory Store to buy new sneakers. He grew out of the pair my mom bought him, but he has been wanting to wear those lately, instead of his sandals, so I bought him the same pair - just bigger. He tested them out that night and he can run fast in them.
Tuesday - Played w/ playgroup kids at friend's house, while mom got her hair cut! There is a woman in my Mothers Group who used to work in a salon, but now cuts hair at home or at playgroups (so other moms can watch your kid(s) while you get your hair cut). It's so great....and Tuesday, most of the moms in our playgroup got their haircut (or just came to hang out/socialize) so he new everyone and I had a nice time w/ my friends!
Wednesday (Happy 1st Birthday Cousin Alex!) - Took a walk around a little lake about a mile away w/ our neighbor and her youngest son in the morning. After his nap, we went to a park outing w/ a bunch of kids (2 of his friends, Logan and Kennedy, from playgroup were there).
Thursday - Playgroup! Then I had a night out at one of the playgroup mom's houses and didn't get home until after midnight! It was the first time a bunch of us could get together and talk w/o our kids around. I guess we had alot to talk about! :)
Friday - Caleb's First Luau! :) He put on his tropical swimming trunks, sandals and headed to a party w/ at least 20 other kids....4 small pools, 1 sprinker, other water toys, sandbox, and lots of cars/trucks. Caleb had a great time...most of his playgroup friends were there to play with him (Logan is his favorite).
Needless to say, Caleb took some great naps this week....and I'm exhausted, but happy it's the weekend and have Justin around to help chase my Energizer Bunny.
I'll post pictures soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home