Caleb is 14 Months Today!
It's hot, humid and stormy out today, so Caleb and I have been busy finding things to do inside today, and he has been an angel, especially considering he is stuck inside. I told him that if it wasn't raining when he woke up from his nap, he could swim this afternoon. He has been signing "outside" all day (which is very typical).
He is saying a few words now....dog, duck, truck & goodbye are his favorites, but lately he has also been saying "cheese" and "cow". He can also say "mama" and "dada".....oh, and of course he can say "NO".
I didn't comb his hair today (actually, he combed it while I combed mine this morning) so it's messy in this picture, but you might notice that his hair is shorter! Grandma cut it while we were in Wisconsin. He was long overdue for a haircut...he looked like Kramer from Seinfeld when he woke up in the morning.
Caleb and I are going to playgroup tomorrow....he is going to show off his new haircut and how he is now a big boy and can walk.
He is saying a few words now....dog, duck, truck & goodbye are his favorites, but lately he has also been saying "cheese" and "cow". He can also say "mama" and "dada".....oh, and of course he can say "NO".
I didn't comb his hair today (actually, he combed it while I combed mine this morning) so it's messy in this picture, but you might notice that his hair is shorter! Grandma cut it while we were in Wisconsin. He was long overdue for a haircut...he looked like Kramer from Seinfeld when he woke up in the morning.
Caleb and I are going to playgroup tomorrow....he is going to show off his new haircut and how he is now a big boy and can walk.


1 Comments:
Yay for Grandma's haircuts! When Alex is ready for his, I'll bring him up!
Post a Comment
<< Home