Caleb Stays Cool ....
Caleb is not one for sitting around inside (he's not one for *sitting* around - period!). So although Grandma and Grandad Webb were here this past weekend to help entertain Caleb, we still needed to find things for him to do.
Saturday, we had our first trip to the Children's Museum in Naperville. Caleb loved it (see pictures). We spent alittle over 2 hours there and he couldn't have been happier. There are so many things for kids his age to play with/discover there. Caleb and I actually went back today and bought a membership!
I really wanted Caleb to spend alittle time outside to get some fresh air, so Sunday morning before it got too hot (above 100) we got out the sprinkler and his pool. Unfortunately, he doesn't enjoy running through the sprinkler when it's on the grass, so we weren't able to water the lawn...just the driveway. Anyway - he had a bigger audience to watch him play, so he was very happy. Caleb woke up from his nap w/ a fever, which was a side effect from his shots last week. He spent the rest of the day alittle mellow and was happy when I turned on Barney. I can't stand Barney. Actually, Barney himself is okay, it's those kids that are on the show that are so painful to watch. Caleb doesn't seem to mind...he just smiles and dances.
Caleb and I were beginning to go alittle stir crazy in the house again on Monday, so we were very happy to meet some friends at the Children's Museum today. We both needed a change of scenery.
We have our 20 week ultrasound appointment tomorrow. I hope Caleb can sit in an unmoving stroller for that long....I must go pack the goldfish crackers now...they are my only hope.
Saturday, we had our first trip to the Children's Museum in Naperville. Caleb loved it (see pictures). We spent alittle over 2 hours there and he couldn't have been happier. There are so many things for kids his age to play with/discover there. Caleb and I actually went back today and bought a membership!
I really wanted Caleb to spend alittle time outside to get some fresh air, so Sunday morning before it got too hot (above 100) we got out the sprinkler and his pool. Unfortunately, he doesn't enjoy running through the sprinkler when it's on the grass, so we weren't able to water the lawn...just the driveway. Anyway - he had a bigger audience to watch him play, so he was very happy. Caleb woke up from his nap w/ a fever, which was a side effect from his shots last week. He spent the rest of the day alittle mellow and was happy when I turned on Barney. I can't stand Barney. Actually, Barney himself is okay, it's those kids that are on the show that are so painful to watch. Caleb doesn't seem to mind...he just smiles and dances.
Caleb and I were beginning to go alittle stir crazy in the house again on Monday, so we were very happy to meet some friends at the Children's Museum today. We both needed a change of scenery.
We have our 20 week ultrasound appointment tomorrow. I hope Caleb can sit in an unmoving stroller for that long....I must go pack the goldfish crackers now...they are my only hope.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home