Caleb Hangs Out With the Big Boys
Caleb was able to spend alot of time with his older cousins this past weekend, and he thought he was pretty cool. Calian and Brayden seem to keep him entertained very well, and Caleb likes watching and learning from them....if only he could pay attention to how they kick the soccer ball...maybe some day.
Caleb and I had an easier weekend than Justin. We have family "work weekends" and we turned this past wknd into one. Family work weekend is when everyone gets together to work on a house project that requires alittle more help. We each get a weekend in a year. My dad, Dave, Justin and Casey (when he wasn't working) spent time at my parents cabin doing alot of hard work....in pretty hot weather. I don't think Justin has had a harder workout in years, but it was good for him. :) He did, however, come home to very yummy meals (prepared by grandma, not me) and is glad that soon everyone will be at our place helping w/ the basement. :) Payback. HA!
Caleb and I hung out w/ Grandma, Amy, Calian & Brayden...mostly played inside b/c it was so hot, but we did manage to get out to enjoy an art fest on Saturday (Caleb slept through the whole thing). We also celebrated Grandma's Birthday...click on the photo for more pictures.
Grandma is visiting now, but we don't get to see her much during the day. She is here for an Art Class, but Caleb is able to show off for her in the evenings....and he is *really* showing off.
Caleb and I went to a mini-playgroup at Logan's house yesterday. He is a big brother now (as of last week), so we went to see his new younger brother, Aiden and to play w/ a few other kids. He played very hard...didn't make it 2 blocks before he was sound asleep on the car ride home.
If it's not to hot when he gets up from his nap, we will go outside to play. I better get my lunch in now so I have energy to chase him around all afternoon....
Caleb and I had an easier weekend than Justin. We have family "work weekends" and we turned this past wknd into one. Family work weekend is when everyone gets together to work on a house project that requires alittle more help. We each get a weekend in a year. My dad, Dave, Justin and Casey (when he wasn't working) spent time at my parents cabin doing alot of hard work....in pretty hot weather. I don't think Justin has had a harder workout in years, but it was good for him. :) He did, however, come home to very yummy meals (prepared by grandma, not me) and is glad that soon everyone will be at our place helping w/ the basement. :) Payback. HA!
Caleb and I hung out w/ Grandma, Amy, Calian & Brayden...mostly played inside b/c it was so hot, but we did manage to get out to enjoy an art fest on Saturday (Caleb slept through the whole thing). We also celebrated Grandma's Birthday...click on the photo for more pictures.
Grandma is visiting now, but we don't get to see her much during the day. She is here for an Art Class, but Caleb is able to show off for her in the evenings....and he is *really* showing off.
Caleb and I went to a mini-playgroup at Logan's house yesterday. He is a big brother now (as of last week), so we went to see his new younger brother, Aiden and to play w/ a few other kids. He played very hard...didn't make it 2 blocks before he was sound asleep on the car ride home.
If it's not to hot when he gets up from his nap, we will go outside to play. I better get my lunch in now so I have energy to chase him around all afternoon....


2 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home