Caleb Request No Photos
After 4 days of being cooped up inside with mom, Caleb's fever has finally broke! BUT - he developed a rash that covers about 50% of his body, so he requested no photos be published today. The doctor warned me that a rash might develop, and not to worry about it. It doesn't seem to bother Caleb much...though he is pretty crabby. I think it has something to do w/ how bored he is stuck at home with me for the last week!
It's Grandma's Birthday today, so we are heading to Wisconsin this afternoon to celebrate. That should help cure his boredom (and mine...I'm sick of being in this house too!) I'm sure he will be happy to eat Grandma's cooking instead of mine- that will make him feel better. He always eats well when he's there, so I'm guessing he will come home feeling like himself again. I hope I do too. :)
It's Grandma's Birthday today, so we are heading to Wisconsin this afternoon to celebrate. That should help cure his boredom (and mine...I'm sick of being in this house too!) I'm sure he will be happy to eat Grandma's cooking instead of mine- that will make him feel better. He always eats well when he's there, so I'm guessing he will come home feeling like himself again. I hope I do too. :)

1 Comments:
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home