Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Caleb Discovers a New Park


Caleb at the park
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb.
We had a pretty relaxing and uneventful weekend....Caleb's highlight was finding a new park that had lots of great things for a 15 month old to play with! I had heard great things about this park, so Caleb and I headed there first thing Saturday morning. I posted another picture of him going down the slide, but don't be fooled...he is a complete chicken when it comes to slides. If I'm not riding down with him, it's too scary. He'll climb up them, but going down is a bit scary. It's like how I used to be with climbing trees...great fun going up, but how do I get down?

Today, we gave church another try, and this time we sat in the "cry room", which was full of young families. Although Caleb didn't cry, he just couldn't sit still and needed to walk/run around the entire time (he did dance to every song though, so I can't say he didn't participate). He was also very social and went up to alot of people and smiled (usually when they were trying to pray...but who can pray in that room?). After church, Caleb and Dad mowed together, and I supervised them both. Justin still needs to trim, and Caleb needs to add more bubbles to his mower...other than that, the lawn and driveway look great. :)

We ran a few errands and then went out for mexican. Caleb enjoyed his meal of chicken fingers and fries...he also colored, played w/ his balloon ("boon") and danced to the fun music.

Caleb has been trying for a half hour now to fall asleep. He has turned his sound machine on "high volume", he changed the sound to crickets, and he is saying "uuh oooh" and "aaaah weeee". I better go check on him....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home