Caleb is 15 months today!
Caleb had his 15 month check up today...and 3 shots. He is still in the 25% for weight and 65% for height. Doctor said he was doing great w/ both verbal and motor skills and that he seems like a healthy and happy boy. He wasn't so happy after his shots though...so I took him to the store afterwards to pick out a new toy (truck). We got home from the store and he was able to play outside w/ the neigbor boys, so he was back to his old self and quicky forgot about his "aaah-weeee" (which he kept saying on the way home). I don't know who suffers more from those shots...baby or mom. I think mom.

2 Comments:
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home