Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

Caleb Passes His First Driving Test


Caleb in his car
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb.
Caleb has had a pretty fun week, but I think the highlight came today, when we showed him his "new" toy (which I bought this morning for $1.00 at a garage sale!). He thought he was a very cool (even in the 90 degree weather) driving and going pretty fast. He could've stayed on it all day I think. We brought it out after I *woke him* from his nap. He went swimming this morning w/ his friend Logan, and I think that wore him out (me too).

I'm sure you can tell he is in need of yet another haircut (though a lady at the pool today told him he had the best hair). I still think it's time for grandma to give him a good trim.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

Love the $1 car. And you don't have to bend over to push him around. Sweet!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home