Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Funny Sam Story

So tonight Sammy and I were doing puzzles together. He has a few of those Melissa & Doug ones that make noises when you put the puzzle piece in...but for some reason, tonight it wasn't working. I thought Justin might have taken the batteries out b/c one kept going off the other night. I said "buddy, i don't think it's working - daddy will have to fix it tomorrow" (he's out with work friends tonight). Sammy got up and said "mommy stay there, Sammy get tools. Be right back"....he ran off to the playroom to get his tools and he sat down and drilled/hammered the puzzle and proudly said "I fixed it!!" I felt bad b/c I knew he would turn it over and it still wouldn't work and he just looked so happy and proud. Little did I know.....he turned it over, put a puzzle piece in and it made the noise! He fixed it! ha. i really don't know what he did, but whatever it was worked.

Caleb is having his first playdate with his preschool friends tomorrow. Sammy is going too, but I don't think anyone his age will be there....that shouldn't bother him too much. Anyway, Caleb is really excited. The boys are also very excited because grandma & grandpa are coming tomorrow (I'm very happy about this too!!). Caleb has told me he wanted to help me make something in the kitchen. So he and I might make something tomorrow afternoon and Sammy can fix the rest of the broken toys in the house. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

My Grandpa used to say that a hammer can fix anything!!!!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home