Conversations With Caleb
I had two funny conversations with Caleb today...the first is another one about the baby...and how it's going to come out!
Caleb: Mom, I think the baby is going to come out through your teeth.
Me: You think it's going to come out of my mouth?
Caleb: Yes.
Me: No bud, it won't come out of my mouth.
Caleb: Well, if it comes out from under your legs, I think you will break.
Me: It might feel like it, but I promise that it won't break me.
Caleb: Well, I think it WILL break you if it comes out from under your legs, so it needs to come out of your mouth. I dont' want you to break.
Me: It is not going to come out of my mouth, but I really will not break, buddy.
He pauses to think....
Caleb: Mom, you need to stop brushing your teeth so they all fall out.
Me: Why would I want them to fall out?
Caleb: Because then you won't bite the baby when it comes out.
Our 2nd conversation:
Caleb: Mom, do you know what a reversable change is?
Me: No.
Caleb: Well, let me tell you. It's like when water turns into ice and then the ice can be changed back into water. That's a reversable change.
Me: Thanks Einstein.
Caleb: Mom, I think the baby is going to come out through your teeth.
Me: You think it's going to come out of my mouth?
Caleb: Yes.
Me: No bud, it won't come out of my mouth.
Caleb: Well, if it comes out from under your legs, I think you will break.
Me: It might feel like it, but I promise that it won't break me.
Caleb: Well, I think it WILL break you if it comes out from under your legs, so it needs to come out of your mouth. I dont' want you to break.
Me: It is not going to come out of my mouth, but I really will not break, buddy.
He pauses to think....
Caleb: Mom, you need to stop brushing your teeth so they all fall out.
Me: Why would I want them to fall out?
Caleb: Because then you won't bite the baby when it comes out.
Our 2nd conversation:
Caleb: Mom, do you know what a reversable change is?
Me: No.
Caleb: Well, let me tell you. It's like when water turns into ice and then the ice can be changed back into water. That's a reversable change.
Me: Thanks Einstein.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home