Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy Boys

I finally managed to get a few pictures of Sam at his gym class. I only took pics of him on the trampoline b/c that is his favorite thing to do (and where we spend the most time)...jumping along the trampoline and then diving into the pit of blocks. It's SO fun to watch him...he could only be happier if Caleb was there jumping with him.

We had a nice weekend. The boys and I hung out Saturday morning (Justin was at school) - we spent alittle time outside and played nicely inside. After a short nap for Sam and quiet time for Caleb, we headed to a Alex Howie's 1st Birthday Party (a son of one of my good college friends). They live about an hour from our house and the boys were very well behaved in the car (Sammy has actually started watching ALITTLE TV in the car - yippeee!). Both boys had fun at the party. Caleb had SO much fun (as usual)....he basically left my side right away and ran off to play with other kids and play with all the fun outdoor toys. He also really enjoyed watching a magic show and participating in other little games. I love how much he gets into these parties.

Sammy was alittle clingy to me at first...there were lots of people there and he wasn't too sure he wanted to play with anyone. He doesn't love people as much as Caleb does. ha. He enjoyed playing in a big pool of balls and playing basketball. Check out the pics of him playing hoops....he really thought he could play with the big hoop - he couldn't be bothered by a Little Tikes basketball hoop that was next to the regular size hoop. He played this for awhile and he really thought he was close to making a basket - it was so cute. He just seemed SO determined! The funniest picture of Sam from that party though is him eating a cupcake....Justin and I were talking to some of our friends and we turned to see where Sam was and he was sitting a few tables away, all alone, munching on someone's cupcake. He wasn't sure if he was in trouble our not...poor little guy always thinks he's in trouble - ha!. After taking his picture, I ran over to get him and had him finish the cupcake on my lap. I hated that he was sitting all by himself, but he probably thought he shouldn't have been eating that cupcake! He can be so naughty, but he can also be so sweet.

I had a great time catching up with a few college friends at the party and Justin was probably just happy to see his boys after a long few days at school (he met us there after his class was over).

Sunday the boys did lawn work w/ Justin, watched football and just hung out and followed Justin around. Monday, we spent the morning at Kennedy's house - both boys had fun playing at her house and the three of them got along really well. It was a nice way to spend a Monday morning! Tuesday, Caleb had preschool and Sam and I headed to gym class. And today, Caleb had gymnastics class and then we spent some time outside. Caleb has only had a few gymnastics classes but he has already improved so much. I really love where he goes...I might have to sign Sammy up for a class there soon.....I wonder if there is just a trampoline and block pit class. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home