What Does Caleb Think YOU are Doing?
We were eating lunch today and Sammy asked if "dada work?" I told him he was correct and that daddy was at work and he'd see him in a little while. Caleb told Sammy that grandpa was at work too. Caleb is always thinking about what other family is doing. I had to laugh the other morning - it was like 6:30 and Caleb said "I think Grandpa is taking Millie for a walk and Grandma is playing tennis". I told him those were great guesses (though maybe *alittle* early for tennis).
So today, after he guessed that grandpa was at work I asked about all other members of our family....here is what he thought you all were doing. hahahahaha
Grandma (my mom): Playing tennis (he always has her playing tennis)
Amy: Going to Costo...she's going to buy new clothes for her and Uncle Dave. (hahahaha)
Dave: He's on his way home from work (short work day, Dave)
Calian: He's solving problems (good guess...he's in school)
Brayden: He's outside playing in the rain.
Casey: He's on his way to work (late start, Casey)
Chris: (first, he asked where Chris was, I told him he's in London) So, Chris is in London....looking for dinasours.
Jen: She's going on a vacation (she actually returned from one, and with Chris being in London...vacation if probably furthest from the truth - ha!)
Alex: He's playing with his Cars Cars.
Zach: He's playing with one of his toys.
Granddad: He's working on a project
Grandma: She's playing with Uno.
Kay (this is one of my favorites). Well, she's eating lunch like me right now, but when she's done, she's going to play. (I ask what she's going to play) He says she's going to play soccer with some kids. :)
So today, after he guessed that grandpa was at work I asked about all other members of our family....here is what he thought you all were doing. hahahahaha
Grandma (my mom): Playing tennis (he always has her playing tennis)
Amy: Going to Costo...she's going to buy new clothes for her and Uncle Dave. (hahahaha)
Dave: He's on his way home from work (short work day, Dave)
Calian: He's solving problems (good guess...he's in school)
Brayden: He's outside playing in the rain.
Casey: He's on his way to work (late start, Casey)
Chris: (first, he asked where Chris was, I told him he's in London) So, Chris is in London....looking for dinasours.
Jen: She's going on a vacation (she actually returned from one, and with Chris being in London...vacation if probably furthest from the truth - ha!)
Alex: He's playing with his Cars Cars.
Zach: He's playing with one of his toys.
Granddad: He's working on a project
Grandma: She's playing with Uno.
Kay (this is one of my favorites). Well, she's eating lunch like me right now, but when she's done, she's going to play. (I ask what she's going to play) He says she's going to play soccer with some kids. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home