A Nice Day at the Park
It was beautiful outside today...probably in the low 70s this morning. I decided to take advantage of it and spend a morning at the park with the boys. We went to one we haven't been to since Calian's soccer tournament....Caleb recognized the park and the field that Calian played on. He was excited to be back. It's another great park -great area for kids Sam's age.
Sammy loved crawling through all the big tunnels, going down lots of slides...and just walking up and down the stairs (easily pleased). He had a good time and was very well behaved. Caleb was such a climber today...see pics. He climbed to the top of this crazy structure...I was even nervous for him to be up that high (I'm also afraid of heights though). It's a good thing he didn't get stuck up there b/c I wouldn't be able to come to his rescue! Anyway - in the last few weeks, he has really been alot more daring at the park. He is still cautious (which I love!), but he's just not afraid and he wants to at least try everything.
The picture I posted is one of Caleb introducing Sammy to alittle girl (who was in the tunnel). Caleb is seriously on a mission when he goes to the park to "make new friends" and play with other kids there. He met a little girl in the tunnel and I heard him say his name was Caleb and he was 3 and then he said "my brother Sammy is over there. Do you seem him?" Then he climbed out of the tunnel, put his arm around Sammy and said "here he is, this is my little brother Sammy." He was so proud. Sammy was happy too...he nodded his head and said "Sammy Sammy Sammy".
They are so cute together.
Sammy loved crawling through all the big tunnels, going down lots of slides...and just walking up and down the stairs (easily pleased). He had a good time and was very well behaved. Caleb was such a climber today...see pics. He climbed to the top of this crazy structure...I was even nervous for him to be up that high (I'm also afraid of heights though). It's a good thing he didn't get stuck up there b/c I wouldn't be able to come to his rescue! Anyway - in the last few weeks, he has really been alot more daring at the park. He is still cautious (which I love!), but he's just not afraid and he wants to at least try everything.
The picture I posted is one of Caleb introducing Sammy to alittle girl (who was in the tunnel). Caleb is seriously on a mission when he goes to the park to "make new friends" and play with other kids there. He met a little girl in the tunnel and I heard him say his name was Caleb and he was 3 and then he said "my brother Sammy is over there. Do you seem him?" Then he climbed out of the tunnel, put his arm around Sammy and said "here he is, this is my little brother Sammy." He was so proud. Sammy was happy too...he nodded his head and said "Sammy Sammy Sammy".
They are so cute together.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home