Happy Birthday Daddy!
The boys were excited to celebrate daddy's Birthday today. Caleb helped me make pancakes this morning and they were both very anxious for him to come downstairs so they could yell "Happy Birthday!!" Sammy even got into it. ha.
We celebrated more tonight w/ presents & cake. Sammy bought him a nice bottle of whiskey (ha), Caleb bought him a Bears fleece and I bought him tickets to a UFC tournament that is in Chicago this wknd (he's going w/ a few school friends). I asked Sammy today if he wanted to give daddy tickets, alcohol or a fleece. He nodded his head and very seriously replied "ALCOHOL". I smiled at him and said "I figured".
We celebrated more tonight w/ presents & cake. Sammy bought him a nice bottle of whiskey (ha), Caleb bought him a Bears fleece and I bought him tickets to a UFC tournament that is in Chicago this wknd (he's going w/ a few school friends). I asked Sammy today if he wanted to give daddy tickets, alcohol or a fleece. He nodded his head and very seriously replied "ALCOHOL". I smiled at him and said "I figured".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home