Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Fun Week Ahead

We have had a nice past few days and I think we are healthy enough for the busy week ahead.

Other than today, the weather here has been perfect...high 60's - low 70's and sunny. And although Sam had been sick, he's been out playing (he doesn't sit still inside, so why not let him run around outside and get some fresh air?). Sam's fever broke yesterday, and we spent much of the day outside...the boys even decided to move movie night to tonight so they could spend more time playing in the yard. The boys were so well behaved yesterday and Justin's back was feeling well....it was just a really good day.

Today was another story - neither the weather nor the boys were cooperating. So.... Izzy and I took off, left the 3 boys to fight and we went shopping. :) We finished shopping for Caleb's Birthday and his party...and I also found a really cute dress for her on clearance at Norstrom Rack. So fun.

So the weekend is over and our crazy week is here....tomorrow is Caleb's Birthday Party (YEAH!!) . He is so excited - - he has been talking about it forever and inviting everyone he talks to. He is very excited about his birthday cakes ...yes, that's plural. He gets a Bolt one tomorrow for his party and then my mom is making him a Scooby one for a little birthday celebration in Wisconsin. He thinks this is pretty cool.

Tuesday is Caleb's Birthday and he has school...he is very happy about spending part of his special day with his school friends. He already knows that the Birthday kid gets special treatment in school that day and he is also bringing in treats for everyone.

Wednesday is my day to pack/clean and get ready for Wisconsin.

Thursday I am the "Mystery Reader" at Caleb's preschool...and after school we will head to Wisconsin for Isabella's baptism!! Sam is already wanting to go back to grandma's (we should've left him there). As I was giving the boys a bath today I told them not to splash and Sammy frowned and said "Grandma let's us splash" "well, I"m not grandma and I don't think she really let you splash...you guys just did it anyway" His eyes got big and he smiled and said "grandma was SOAKED!" "Yes Sam, you soaked her." "Dats funny. I want grandma to give me a bath." "I'm sure you do." :)

Our Isabella is doing well - I love this picture of her and my mom. She is SUCH a smiler. Seriously, all you have to do is look at her and she smiles. She is such a good girl...She sat on my lap the entire movie tonight - either watching the movie, sleeping, or smiling at me. It was delightful. My only "problem" with her is that she is still sleeping in the swing in our room. I THINK next week I am going to attempt to put her in her crib. I need a week where it's okay if I'm even more sleep deprived. And this is definitely not the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home