Isabella is 4 Months!
I can hardly believe our little girl is 4 months already. I have no idea what the milestones are in the few months ahead and I have absolutely zero time to read about it. I'll know them when she does them I guess....or I'll wait until her doctor's appointment next week.
So far, she smiles alot, laughs alot, reaches for things, puts her hands in her mouth alot, she has started grabbing her feet, she coo's alot, she has cute facial expression (raises her eyebrows when she "talks"), she loves her brothers, she doesn't like her bumbo chair (CRAP!!), she likes time spent on the floor, she naps in her crib (sometimes), she loves to be bundled up and in her car seat....and she looks adorable in her party dress. :)
So far, she smiles alot, laughs alot, reaches for things, puts her hands in her mouth alot, she has started grabbing her feet, she coo's alot, she has cute facial expression (raises her eyebrows when she "talks"), she loves her brothers, she doesn't like her bumbo chair (CRAP!!), she likes time spent on the floor, she naps in her crib (sometimes), she loves to be bundled up and in her car seat....and she looks adorable in her party dress. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home