Summer Break is Here!!
Thursday was Caleb's last day of preschool! We celebrated afterwards with about 8 of his classmates by heading to a park and having a picnic lunch. Sam had a blast hanging out w/ the big kids and Izzy enjoyed her first picnic!
We could not have asked for more perfect weather to start our summer break. We have been spending lots of time outside...planting flowers, playing baseball, soccer, playing on their new swingset, in their sandbox or...as you can see - biking. Sam is thrilled to have ditched the training wheels, and he is super comfortable on his bike...he can now easily go down the driveway, *turn around* and bike back up the hill all on his own. No falls (yet). He is fast and needs NO help getting on his bike or getting started (like that first boost). In normal Sammy fashion, he can do it all by himself and wants no help, thank you very much.
Since Caleb's preschool was out a few weeks before the rest of the schools, lessons/camps/etc have not yet started, but we still have a few things going on this week...playgroup, park outing w/ preschool friends, pee-wee tennis, kids core (so *I* can play tennis!)....I am trying NOT to fill our days w/ too much b/c I just want to enjoy time at home w/ the kids. I am soooo happy to have Caleb back all day, every day.
We could not have asked for more perfect weather to start our summer break. We have been spending lots of time outside...planting flowers, playing baseball, soccer, playing on their new swingset, in their sandbox or...as you can see - biking. Sam is thrilled to have ditched the training wheels, and he is super comfortable on his bike...he can now easily go down the driveway, *turn around* and bike back up the hill all on his own. No falls (yet). He is fast and needs NO help getting on his bike or getting started (like that first boost). In normal Sammy fashion, he can do it all by himself and wants no help, thank you very much.
Since Caleb's preschool was out a few weeks before the rest of the schools, lessons/camps/etc have not yet started, but we still have a few things going on this week...playgroup, park outing w/ preschool friends, pee-wee tennis, kids core (so *I* can play tennis!)....I am trying NOT to fill our days w/ too much b/c I just want to enjoy time at home w/ the kids. I am soooo happy to have Caleb back all day, every day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home