Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 27, 2012

Catching Up

It's been awhile since I have posted....here is a quick summary of what we've been up to:

Caleb & Justin:
- working on pinewood derby car (for cub scouts). their car is adorable and Justin has done a great job of letting Caleb do most of the work. Justin carved a "cub scout" out of wood, but Caleb has done the rest and has done a GREAT job. Pictures of the car will be posted after they put the finishing touches on it.

Caleb & Sam:
- attended 1st school dance last Friday. It was HILARIOUS. I have pics, but can't find my memory card at the moment, which is unfortunate b/c I also have video that would make any viewer wet his/her pants. The boys had a blast at this dance...Caleb went out on the dance floor and "danced" the night away. He didn't care who he was dancing next to or what the song was, he was going to dance and have a blast. Sam didn't know what to think of it all...he followed Caleb alot in the beginning, spent alot of time eating popcorn and drinking juice and would head out to the dance floor every now and then. He ALWAYS made it to the dance floor when they would do a dance w/ a "routine"....like macarena. He loved those - especially the Chicken Dance. He was the "cool guy" on the dance floor.

All of us:
- spending time at my parents...Justin has helped them w/ a big TV project, Sam spent "alone time" there, and the rest of us has stopped over here and there and had a really yummy meal there last night. :)

Justin & I:
- Went to a really cool fundraiser for Safe Harbor (battered womens shelter) on Saturday night. It was called "Men Who Cook"...23 local men grilled/baked/made their favorite food to serve and those who attended voted on the best cook. I was amazed at how yummy everything was. Great food, lots of great friends there, great cause and just cool night out. Not the best Sunday morning, but all worth it. :)
- "preparing" for our first doubles tennis tournament together. HA. My brother and I were going to play in this tournament together (it's a family one) but things have come up and he's no longer able. My mom & I played (and actually won it) 2 years ago, but the competition is just not that great....which makes it perfect for Justin & I. I think this will be great and super fun and quite humorous...(Justin has stepped on a court maybe 5 times). btw - I still want to win, so I plan on being a ball hog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home