Pretty Cool Stuff
So tonight Caleb had a Cub Scouts meeting...the entire family was welcome to attend to see a snake expert give a really cool presentation. I think everyone had a great time...even ME, who is terrified of snakes. Izzy and Sam sat right w/ the other scouts and participated (touched/held) the snakes just like everyone else. In addition to it being pretty cool, Justin & I got a kick out of Izzy...lots of the cub scouts wore ball caps and when Izzy was looking for Caleb one time, she would walk up to the boys and lift their cap to see who it was....until she found her big brother. So funny. Anyway - it was a fun evening -check out other pics!
Other cool stuff:
- on Sunday, Caleb told me that he would get everyone breakfast and that I could stay in bed. He did SUCH a good job...that was sooooooo cool.
- today, Sam decided that since I wasn't feeling great (yes, AGAIN), that he would clear off/clean the table before dinner, sweep and put things away without me asking!! Crazy, but soooo cool.
- I had the windows open in our room upstairs...I literally just closed the one in our bathroom and it's not even close to being cold in our rooms, but the air is fresh....in January. Love it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home