Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Little Tiger Cub

As you can see, we have a little boy scout in the house. :) Caleb REALLY wanted to join, but he did so after soccer season (along w/ a few other boys). He absolutely loves it...and I love that Justin is around now and can do this with Caleb. It's sooo good for both of them. On Monday the 3 boys headed out for a cub scout Christmas Party...Sam was sooo happy that he was included.

Today, after a week of being couped up in the house (with the exception of going to my mom's) Izzy was finally able to get out and be social. Tonight she spent time in the Kids Core AND time in the pool, while the boys had their swimming lesson. She absolutely LOVES swimming and does not want ANY help in the pool (she wear a life jacket type thing) but does not want help in, out or anyone touching/holding her while she's in the water. She really thinks she's a big kid...still tells people she's turning 4 next week instead of 3. sigh.

And while Izzy is 100% better, I am improving, but still not even CLOSE to being 100%...finally spent time today getting ready for Sam's Birthday party on Saturday and finding a few more birthday/Christmas presents. I am alittle nervous b/c Sam mentioned tonight that he had a sore throat. Please, oh please let him be healthy for his party..he is beyond excited and it's so adorable. He said the cutest thing the other day when we were talking about party...he asked if I could put those plastic rings on the cupcakes. I asked why he wanted them and he said "mom, I think people, especially the girls, would really like it and I just want people to be happy at my party." I reassured him that ring or no ring, they would have a great time at his party. So sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home