Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things That Give Me Chuckle...

Caleb:
- laughs hysterically at books he reads...last night, he was laughing so hard he had to hit his pillow.
- thinks he sings like an opera singer....a loud opera singer. I really think that HE thinks he's a great singer. it's hilarious.

Sam:
- still skips or runs into school every day...I don't know why I find this so funny but I do. And at least once a week, Izzy asks me "why are you laughing?"
- the look on his face when he saw snow falling from the sky yesterday. His eyes were big and sparkling and his smile was enormous (and so contagious). He absolutely LOVES winter. Unfortunately for him, the cold weather is supposed to go away in the next day or so.
- Ummm, this picture.

Izzy:
- tries so hard to use big words and sound so grown-up. She told me yesterday that something was "eew-we-ponsible" (irresponsible). She also makes up words. Today's word "recordance"....used in sentence: "mom, don't delete that recordance" I guess she didn't like the word "recording".
- usually blames her gas on Sam. "I think that was Sam."

And tonight I just smiled at how each of them responded to a George Winston CD (piano music) that was playing when we walked in the door...
- Caleb kept commenting about how nice that type of music was and how much he loved it (no words, so no opera coming from his mouth)
- Sam immediately went to the piano to play..and then sat at the table for a snack, but he kept moving his fingers on the table, like he was playing the music. I loved that (b/c my fingers almost always move when I hear music - especially piano music)
- Izzy danced...lots of "ballet" moves.
Three very different responses, but they all made me smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Kelly this is funny! I've been to 2 George Winston concert! And my kids have all fallen asleep to his music!Loved this post. I wish you had a recordance of Izzy's cute voice.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

This is officially Sam's "Burt Reynolds photo!"

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home