What's New?
Well, in just the past week....a few things are new around here. Some are much cooler than others...
1) Sam scored in his first soccer game on Friday night and his team won. He was absolutely thrilled. The score was 4-0...and Sam made all 4 goals. He was soooo excited.
2) Caleb had his first goal on Saturday morning. His team is 4-0, but up until this past week, he has not scored. He is a great little passer and defensive player, but never really takes shots at the goal. This past weekend he did and I was sooo excited for him (more excited than he was, actually).
3) BEDS! Justin and I are finally enjoying a king size bed, which means Sammy is enjoying a full size bed (our old one...which he seemed to sleep in half the time anyway). We bought him SUPER cozy sheets (like, I want them) and he is LOVING his "new" bed.
4) More about beds...Izzy is out of her crib! The funny thing about this is she still yells for me to get her up. She is soooo proud to be in a "big girl bed" and she has done SO well so far (since Monday). I am sooo excited to get her crib out of her room!
5) Justin and I had 4 couples over on Saturday night for a wine tasting (fun...and yum) and Brayden was our babysitter! Kids loved it and he did a great job.
6) Wisconsin plays Nebraska in 3 days....getting Nebraska football here is super cool (though I am the ONLY person in my entire family who is cheering for Wisconsin!!) Anyway, if Nebraska football is here, that also means that Kay is here - yippee!! We are all so excited to see her!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home