Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I Love

- our new "soccer field"...kids love it too - - they will play before and after school (this pic was taken before). I actually had fun yesterday when Sam was off school and Izzy was napping...the two of us went out and played for a good 30 minutes.
- watching Sam skip into the school building EVERY school day. It's soooo sooooo cute.
- that Caleb has decided he only wants "chapter books" in his room. AND his teacher told me tonight that they introduced "book club" at school today. For reading, Caleb will now go into another 1st grade class for reading, groups divided by reading level. I love this regardless of what "group" he's put into.
- At Open House tonight, Sam's teacher looked at me and mouthed "I LOVE HIM" as she wrapped her arms around my snuggly Sam. She told me he is an angel (haaaaaa).
- that Izzy gets so excited to tell stories about Playschool during our discussions about school at the dinner table. Unfortunately, she only has playschool on Thursdays....and we hear the same story EVERY day until the following Thursday. hilarious.
- that it's officially FALL! football, turning leaves, cooler weather, soup, pumpkin everything (though still waiting on pumpkin creamer in the store...i'm getting impatient), the smells, the foods, the EVERYTHING - what's not to love?
- Izzy's opinions about what she is wearing. It can be tiring sometimes, but I usually don't care what she wears so I think it's funny.
- How much Caleb loves school. His teacher is great ...he comes home and tells me things that I didn't even know (usually something from science).
- The other day I asked Sam to tell me the names of all of his friends at school. He named 6 girls. No boys. One of the girls has a brother on Caleb's soccer team. The girl is adorable and she & Sam run around playing soccer or catch the entire practice or game.
- Watching Caleb on the soccer field. He has definitely reached a new level of play and he tries so hard...runs fast, goes for it and truly enjoys the game.
- Did I mention fall foods?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home