Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh What a Relief It Is!

Iz by Justin and Kelly Webb
Iz, a photo by Justin and Kelly Webb on Flickr.

It is the last day of July and I truly feel a huge sense of relief. I made it. We did it....AND we had alot of fun. We have completed our camps, tennis lessons, T-Ball and all other forms of craziness and are set to relax and enjoy the entire month of August...doing whatever we please, when we please. I'm thrilled.



What we've been doing the past few weeks:

- Since my last post, the boys have participated in 3 camps...1) Elementastic in the Gardens (at bookworm gardends)...basically, science in the garden. 2) Ecobuds at Maywood...a good outdoorsy true "camp" stuff. 3) Wild Rumpus in the Garden (again, at bookworm gardens)...exploring different areas of this magical garden and doing a bunch of super cool things. Each of these camps was from 9am-12pm. Perfect amount of time, they had great weather and they each made new friends in each of these camps.

- Chris & Jen (my brother/sister-in-law) and their family was here for 3 full days last week/wknd. It was wonderful having them....we spent time at the Sports Core beach, Bookworm Gardens, and Blue Harbor Resort (waterpark)...the boys were so happy to see each other and all got along perfectly the entire time. Wonderful.

- Tennis & T-ball. The boys played tennis twice a week and absolutely loved it. (yeah!) They both improved alot and already are asking to get back on the court....yippee!! Caleb's T-Ball was so fun to watch...he played twice a week and really enjoyed learning the game. Although they called it "T-Ball", they didn't use the Ts and one of the coaches actually pitched overhand to these little guys!! Caleb did great and had such a good time on the field. It probably doesn't surprise anyone that knows Caleb that he talked to everyone on the field as he was on each base. My dad said it was his strategy to distract the fielders. Uh huh.

- Visit from a few other people ... I got to see Mary again about a week ago and she brought along her granddaughter who I haven't seen in years. She was here to shadow my mom & learn alittle more about wall finishes/design. I also got a visit today from one of my friends from Oswego! Karen and her family was staying at Blue Harbor for a few days and they stopped by on their way home today...so nice to see her.



New Things:

- Caleb lost his 1st tooth! Yipppeeee!! He has been waiting for years (seriously) to lose a tooth. I took the boys to the dentist last week (no cavities - yeah!) and she told Caleb it would come out within a day or two. I didn't realize it was that loose. And to be honest, I don't have the stomach to even pull a tooth...my mom did it for me. Caleb was absolutely thrilled.

- Izzy is potty training! We started this yesterday and so far only 1 accident. She is so proud of herself and she thinks she is SUCH a big girl with her underwear on...until she has to go #2, then she wants her diapers back on. My prediction: she will be constipated by Tuesday.

- More equipment was added to the Webb Park. Um...that's our backyard. Justin did a great job buildin the kids cool monkey bars...and now my monkeys have something to hang on!



I know there is more. I know I'm missing important events or cool things we have done or even funny things that were said. I'll remember them tomorrow as I relax at the Sport Core beach with my kids...b/c THAT is what we are doing tomorrow...whenever we feel like going. Aaaaaaaahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home