Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Okay...Just One More Camp

I couldn't help myself. I HAD to sign Sam up for just one more camp - the British Soccer Camp (Challenger). The kid is crazy about soccer and absolutely loves these soccer camps. It was only 1.5 hours/day and it was with his best friend Flinn....and it was for 4-5 year olds so Caleb wasn't there with him! They had beautiful weather (70s and sunny) and Sam could not have been more happy (actually, he could've...he would've like to play all day).

Every day after camp (w/ the exception of one day) Flinn would come over for lunch and playtime. Boys would devour lunch and head outside to enjoy the wonderful weather...more soccer, tennis, bikes, scooters. It was great. And one afternoon we went to a friends cabin to enjoy their pool again. Sam LOVES their pool...diving board AND cool slide? I don't think he stopped smiling that day....or week for that matter. It just doesn't get much better than that for Sam.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Chris said...

British Football Camp... :)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home