On Wisconsin!
Wisconsin has had quite the wknd/week....Brewers in the playoffs (at home over the wknd), Wisconsin playing a home game against Nebraska (and winning...okay, crushing) and another Packer win in Green Bay. Wisconsin swept. On top of these major sporting event WINS for Wisconsin, Caleb had a fantastic soccer game on Saturday and scored 2 of their 5 goals! So proud!! By far his best game...not because he scored a few times, but b/c he played so hard and was so aggressive. I love seeing this side of him.
Even without all these fun wins, our weekend was great...Kay was here to go to the Nebraska/Wisconsin football game (with my parents & Casey). When they weren't in Madison, they were at our place watching the kids play soccer or football on TV. We also hung out at their place one night and ordered pizza. Whenever we had alittle extra time, we stopped over to hang out with Kay. The kids loved spending time with her and were sad when she had to leave on Monday.
This week has gone by fast...after a cool weekend, we have had absolutely perfect fall weather - 70s and sunny all week and an unbelievable fall smell in the air. This means I have accomplished absolutely nothing in my home b/c I am taking full advantage of this weather! We have been playing lots of soccer, riding bikes, raking leaves and putting out plenty of fall decorations and Halloween lights.
Today I spent time with Casey & his #1 doubles team at Lakeland College....getting them ready for conference. I had a great time being on the court with my brother again.... but what I thought was cooler was that this old mom can still beat college girls. :) That may be my favorite win of the week - ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home