The Weekend Top 10 List
Favorite things from this wknd:
1) make your own pizza night on friday....kids loved it and ate so well b/c they were made "perfectly". Sam made a smile with his pepperoni, Caleb hardly had any sauce, but loaded it up w/ veggies and meat, Izzy had lots of everything on hers...plus extra black olives (her favorite topping).
2) game night on friday. Finally, Izzy can play (and enjoy!) games...makes for a fun evening. My favorite part - these games were the good old board/card games...no electronics!
3) after a full day spent outside cleaning up the yard on Saturday, we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and have a bonfire....hotdogs & s'mores one more time this year. Mmmm.
4) um...60 degree weather in November alone is enough to make my top 10 list.
5) watching the boys play together all weekend with very few arguments. Today, they played Star Wars outside (with their light sabers) for 45 minutes...not one argument....delightful. This allowed me to clean out my garden! btw - this was the first time all week that they could play Star Wars b/c of a nice gash in Caleb's head, courtesy of Sam and his light saber.
6) Good football weekend...finally the Badgers played well again (sorry Purdue fans) and another Packer win (and fun game to watch).
7) My parents coming over for the Packer game ... my mom made super yummy chicken fajitas...Caleb was a HUGE fan.
8) The kids did better than I anticipated with time change...I thought for sure they'd be up at 5am. I think I headed down at 6:30. Delightful.
9) Early bedtimes...for Justin & me. I love weekends like that.
10) We don't have to get ready for Justin to leave for Tampa tomorrow morning!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home