Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Trip to the Salon

Today Izzy and I had a trip to the salon together. The salon I go to is actually at the Sports Core which makes it so easy to pull this off....Izzy plays in Kids Core while my hair gets color, and while it sets Izzy gets her hair cut! And fortunately, I did not have to walk through the lobby with foil all over my head to get her... 3 people who worked there wanted to be the one to bring her into the salon for her first real cut. So funny. Sheryl (whose daughter is our favorite babysitter and is one of my mom's good friends and a great tennis player) was the winner....she actually had Izzy's hair appointment in her work calendar!! Ha! You gotta love this community.

Izzy was soooo good, but sooo not herself while in the salon. Justin walked in (to work out) while Izzy was just sitting down to get her hair washed....he stopped in to say "hello" to her, but ended up staying the whole time. Izzy did not smile or say a word until it was all done...she was very serious and sat very still. Sheila, who cut her hair, finally saw Izzy's dimple when she gave her a few candy canes. :)

Izzy is proud of her new hair style and loved all the attention she received from everyone that worked there. And Justin said that when he took her back into the Kids Core Sam said "Wow Izzy, your hair cut is so much cuter than I thought it would be!" ha! And tonight while I was laying with Sam in his bed he said "mom, you do know that Izzy looks like she's 10 now with that new hair cut."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home