Winter Weirdness
Not normal: me going this long w/o blogging
Not normal: having basically no snow on the ground...and it's January 30th.
Not normal: It's almost February and I'm not annoyed with winter weather.
Not normal: having an unhealthy home basically this entire winter
Not normal: the fact that the unhealthy one has mostly been me (I never get sick...I guess this has been payback). I don't even get the "normal" illnesses...I mean, who in the world gets shingles? oh yeah...me.
Of course, there are still the consistent things.....like:
Normal: Caleb & Sam get great report cards. Caleb's reading level has been confirmed to be at the 3rd grade level. No shocker there.
Normal: When sick, the kids get their usual things...Caleb gets stomach flu, Izzy & Sam tend to get the head/chest stuff.
Normal: My girlfriends from college meet the last weekend in January...lucky for me, this tradition continued this year and I was able to spend this past wknd with them!
Normal: There are 3 loads of laundry waiting for me to fold....and I'm on my computer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home