Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Weekend Report

Limbo by Justin and Kelly Webb
Limbo, a photo by Justin and Kelly Webb on Flickr.

We had a nice weekend, despite a few kids with low-grade fevers. A few new things, a few normal things, some fun things, some relaxing things....

Friday:
NEW: Izzy is finally able to participate in gymnastics!! I don't know who was more excited - Izzy or me. She is in class with Flinn & Sam and she thought it was super cool. She loved wearing her leotard. ha.

NEW & FUN: We went out to eat at a silly little German restaurant with another family. We went there b/c we heard that the kids can dance to polka music on a big dance floor... with that hope that the adults could get in some could conversation. Well, it worked. Kids had a blast dancing with the Gotzmer kids (3 of them as well) and we enjoyed good food and fun friends. Fun family night out!

Saturday:
NEW & FUN: Justin and I played doubles in our first tennis tournament together! :) It was a family tournament so very casual and fun. Justin did great (despite earning an award for Most Unconventional Shots - ha!) and we had a blast playing and hanging out with a few friends there.

NORMAL & FUN: Kids spent time at granny's house (while J & I were playing tennis). This time, there was actually snow on the ground and I think the kids were outside the entire time they were there. Caleb & Grandpa had a big snowball fight and Sam & Izzy made a cool snowman. I need to get pics from my mom. Anyway - they all had a blast...including grandpa.

FUN: The Service Club had a party for our new members. Fun night out with lots of great friends, but unfortunately Izzy got sick like an hour before we had to leave so Justin stayed home. :(

Sunday:
NORMAL & RELAXING: We usually have a low-key Sunday, which we had today....but no church b/c Sam decided to get a fever in the middle of the night as well. Boo. Games, movies, haircuts and cuddling was how we spent the majority of the day.

NEW: My new hobby...jewelry making! Okay, I'm starting off making rings and I made 4 today. It was so fun to actually do something different and for ME!!

I'll finish with the quote of the weekend:
Me: Who spilled something on the floor?
Sam: Well, sometimes when my nose is really really runny, I wipe it on the carpet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home