Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

Caleb Already a Good Older Brother

Caleb is already showing signs of being a good and caring older brother. The other day, I said to him "Caleb, do you see the baby in mommy's tummy?" He smiled, walked over to me, lifted up my shirt and put his head up to my belly and just laid there for about 10 minutes. Today, he did it again. We were both on the floor playing w/ matchbox cars and he lifted up my shirt again, sat on my lap and laid nicely against my big belly. He sits up a few times, looks at it and smiles and then puts his head against it. He just laid there quietly today w/o any music or TV on...just hanging out, with his head on his new baby brother or sister. I think it's cute. Not sure if the baby liked it...it kicked Caleb a few times in the head...I'm sure that won't be the last time that happens. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

I remember when Caleb was 2 weeks old and laid on my pregnant Alex belly. And Alex kicked him too so Caleb is used to it.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home