Happy Birthday Dada
Caleb had fun celebrating Justin's birthday today (probably more fun that Justin!). Justin took the day off work, which made all three of us happy! Caleb helped me make a big breakfast and then we headed to the Children's Museum. We got home just in time for naptime (for both Justin and Caleb). :) Justin choose his Birthday meal - my mom's chicken & noodles recipe...but we didn't make our own noodles - we usually do, but we ran out of time this morning. After dinner, Caleb helped Justin open his present. None of us had room for cake, so Justin and I will enjoy that as a bedtime snack.
The rest of our weekend was pretty uneventful, but relaxing. We had a great time with the Oblon's and their kids on Saturday night. All the kids were super well behaved - at the restaurant and at Oblon's house afterwards. We left around 9:00 and Caleb and the twins were still playing nicely together even past their bedtime - the 3 of them get along really well so it's always easy for us to get together with them.
I ran errands on Sunday and then came home and watched the rest of the Packer game w/ Caleb & Justin (see other photo).
We have a busy week ahead. The most exciting part is that my mom is coming here tomorrow afternoon - Caleb will be very happy to see grandma again! We are also going to his friend Logan's house tomorrow morning with a few other boys from his playgroup, he has music class on Wednesday, and a Halloween party on Thursday!
Not much else to write and I REALLY want a piece of that birthday cake...we haven't had a piece of it yet, so I say it's time for cake and Monday night football.
The rest of our weekend was pretty uneventful, but relaxing. We had a great time with the Oblon's and their kids on Saturday night. All the kids were super well behaved - at the restaurant and at Oblon's house afterwards. We left around 9:00 and Caleb and the twins were still playing nicely together even past their bedtime - the 3 of them get along really well so it's always easy for us to get together with them.
I ran errands on Sunday and then came home and watched the rest of the Packer game w/ Caleb & Justin (see other photo).
We have a busy week ahead. The most exciting part is that my mom is coming here tomorrow afternoon - Caleb will be very happy to see grandma again! We are also going to his friend Logan's house tomorrow morning with a few other boys from his playgroup, he has music class on Wednesday, and a Halloween party on Thursday!
Not much else to write and I REALLY want a piece of that birthday cake...we haven't had a piece of it yet, so I say it's time for cake and Monday night football.


1 Comments:
I can tell you are salivating for birthday cake just reading your blog!
Happy Birthday Justin!
Jenny
Post a Comment
<< Home