Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Caleb Gets a Visit from Jack

Caleb was happy this morning when his friend Jack came over to play. He gets to see Jack a few times a year and they always play nicely together. I think Jack has more fun watching Caleb and he probably thinks he's crazy...which he can be, and was today. Caleb was really showing off today....he really liked Bill (Jack's dad) and did everything he could to get his attention at all times (fake laughing, dancing, jumping, going in circles....all *right* in front of him). I grew up with Dana (Jack's mom) and we are pregnant together again....and once again, she is about a month behind me in pregnancy! Jen Webb asked to see a picture of me to see how big I was getting, so I added a picture of Dana & I.....I definitely look more than a month ahead of Dana!! Anyway - we had a nice time visiting w/ them before they had to head back to Wisconsin.

As Caleb napped, Justin watched the Bears game in disgust while I went shopping for a few things we need in Caleb's new room before he makes the big move. I think the move will happen sometime this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home