Caleb & Sammy Have a Good Talk
Caleb & Sammy have been "talking" alot lately. I took this yesterday during one of many "chats" Caleb was having with Sammy. After his talk with Sammy, he decided that his little brother needed a blanket. He reached for the changing pad and said "Sammy Banket" and I asked him if Sammy needed a blanket. "Yes"...so I gave him one to put on Sam (vs the disgusting changing pad). Click on the photo to see him take care of Sam. I cringed last night thinking of how close the two of them were during the day yesterday b/c Caleb has been coughing alittle (deep chest cough...) and we are hoping it's not going to turn into croup again. We prepared ourselves last night for a possible trip to the ER again, but fortunately we didn't have to go. We were up all night though...Sammy didn't sleep well and we were both listening to Caleb's cough and restless night.
This morning, both boys seem to be doing fine and Caleb continues to take care of Sam. I ran upstairs to grab a load of laundry and when I came down, Caleb said "mama, change diaper." "do you need your diaper changed?" "No, Sammy." "Did Sammy poop?" "Yes." "Really?" "Yes, change Sammy diaper". "Yes, Sir." Sure enough, Sammy needed a diaper change....if only I could teach Caleb how to change them...
This morning, both boys seem to be doing fine and Caleb continues to take care of Sam. I ran upstairs to grab a load of laundry and when I came down, Caleb said "mama, change diaper." "do you need your diaper changed?" "No, Sammy." "Did Sammy poop?" "Yes." "Really?" "Yes, change Sammy diaper". "Yes, Sir." Sure enough, Sammy needed a diaper change....if only I could teach Caleb how to change them...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home