Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Sweet Sammy


Sammy
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb.
My sweet little Sammy has done it....he laughed today, which I think is really early (2 months!). Caleb laughed for the first time at 3 months. Sammy's laugh wasn't a big belly laugh...it was more of a cackle (sp?) but it was funny nonetheless. The odd thing is that I knew he was going to do it before he did it....we were looking at each other smiling and I said to him "you are going to laugh aren't you?" and 30 seconds later, he did - twice. I was so happy.

Sammy has been an angel lately. I took this picture of him yesterday before we headed off to Caleb's gym class, where Sammy took a nice snooze. I think he REALLY looks like my sister in this picture.....I saw this picture of him and immediately thought of Amy's baby pictures.

Nothing much new in Caleb's world....although since my parents were here, he now greets people with "well hi, gwad (glad) to see you"...which he gets from my dad. He hasn't quite mastered "greetings, earthling" which is the other greeting my dad & Caleb kept saying to each other last wknd. Caleb didn't want me to tell anyone, but he was holding a girl's hand at playgroup today...they were walking down the hallway hand in hand. I also caught the two of them sitting in the formal livingroom (where there are no toys) - each of them on a different chair/sofa, having a very nice (and serious) conversation. They looked hilarious. Sammy was in the dining room adjacent to the living room. He was pretending to sleep, but was really listening in on their conversation. When he wakes up from his nap, I'm going to ask him what his big brother was up to. I'll let you all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home