Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day

Caleb and Sammy would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day (a few days late). The boys had a great day.

Caleb was busy Wednesday morning, helping dada make me a very yummy breakfast in bed. Then we all headed to Caleb's gym class (Justin took the day off to spend w/ us all)..it was fun for Justin to see what his gym class is like and how Caleb interacts and plays with others. After gym class, we took Caleb to get a haircut...this time was much less dramatic. He cried for the first minute and then had a nice time flying the airplane and watching Thomas. He had his first lollipop after the haircut and he REALLY enjoyed that.
The rest of the day was nice...Caleb was happy to enjoy more time with Dada before I took him away to Wisconsin. Justin is in class this weekend, so I decided to head to my parent's house with the boys - - which has made Caleb very happy. We left yesterday after playgroup and he's been happy to play trains and matchbox cars with grandma, grandpa and Amy (his girlfriend...who has spoiled him with another battery operated Thomas train). Tonight he'll see the rest of Amy's family and tomorrow we are going to Casey's pub for lunch so he can see his silly Uncle Casey (and eat some yummy Wisconsin cheese nuggets). Sammy has been getting alot more attention too since we've been here and I've been able to relax alittle more. Everyone is happier at Grandma's house. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
… I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex :)
Young lolita it is a best !!!
__________________
http://www.xxx-01.com - New Teen Tgp Site! Visit it and have fun! Enjoy it!
http://www.xxx-01.com/index3.html - Free XXX photo and video
I am not kidding) xxx-01.com - is very hot )

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, - MyGirl! 



[color=#473624][u][url=http://best-paid-survey-onlineguomwarbowq.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/u][/color]

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home