Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Is This Happening Already?

This morning, I go into Caleb's room to get him up and dress him before breakfast. He watches me as I go through his drawers, trying to find something warm for him to wear. As I'm opening and closing drawers, I hear him say "Bears jersey". "You want to wear your Bears jersey today?" "Yes" "It's dirty, bud" "Bears jersey" "I'll wash it and you can wear it tomorrow, okay?" "Okay". I didn't realize he 1) like the jersey so much 2) had an opinion on what he wears...I didn't know that happens at 21 months. I guess I better go do a load of laundry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie's son, John, had a power ranger shirt that he wore 3 days in a row last summer and it was "cool." Alex is prone to pick out shirts with balls on it! Good luck keeping that jersey clean!

Aunt Jen

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home