Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Caleb & Dada Have Fun Learning Together

Here is a picture of my boys learning together at the Children's Museum. I'm not sure who is having more fun.

We found out today that Justin will be learning alot more in January...he was accepted into the Kellogg (MBA) program that starts in January. We knew he was accepted into the program that started in September but was hoping to start alittle earlier. The January program is also alittle more popular, so we were very excited to hear the great news today. There are 150,000 applicants and only 70 seats in this program, so I'm very proud of him.

Caleb also wanted me to let everyone know that he keeps learning too. He can count to 10. He knows almost all of the letters in the alphabet and the sounds they make. He yells, "GREEN, GO" or 'RED STOP" when he sees the traffic lights (He is officially a backseat driver). And today, he learned that we celebrate Christmas because of Baby Jesus. :) I heard him later tell his big stuffed doggie about Baby Jesus....he said "doggie, christmas, baby Jesus". I was very proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home