Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

Caleb Spends Time with Friends

Caleb has had another busy week. Although I can't remember what we did on Monday, Tuesday was very memorable! Caleb & I went to my friend Kimmy (and Annika's) house, where we also met up w/ my friend Megan (who lives in Milwaukee) and her 2 children - Abby & Ryan (who was born same day Caleb was). We had a great time catching up and watching the kids play. The kids all got alone really well and Abby, who is in preschool, had fun "watching the babies" and making sure they were not getting into any trouble. ;) My friend Megan is also pregnant, but I'm sure we will not be in labor at the same time again - she's due in April (again!).

Wednesday, Caleb and I went to music class, which he seems to absolutely love - I think he now gets into it more than any other kid in class. He is always dancing in the middle of the circle and is really happy to participate in all the songs. I think playing the instruments is his favorite time. I can also tell which songs he really likes too, and he is now really good at recognizing the songs a few notes into the song. At class this wk, the music to a song called "Hot Dog" started and before we started singing Caleb yelled "Hot Dog" and then ran to the window and started barking. It was funny. Next week is his last class and I'm tempted to enroll him in a 3 week holiday music class with the same teacher (who he loves). The last class is on my due date, but I think I'm willing to risk it.

Thursday, Justin stayed home with Caleb while I met my mom and Amy at the outlet mall just north of the city. It's about half way to my parents house, so a great meeting place! We had alot of fun Christmas shopping ... and this has been my first time away from Caleb all day since I was still working!!! I was very happy Justin was able to stay home - it was a really nice break for me and I know Caleb loved spending the day with Dada. It was in the 70s here so Justin took him to the park in the morning and was back outside playing with the neighbor boys after his nap. Caleb was ready for bed that night - Dada did a great job wearing him out. :)

Today the guys came to start working on our basement. It was a bit noisy, so I asked Caleb if he wanted to go bye-bye. He got excited and ran to the door. I told him we could go run errands, and he kept running around saying "errands" while I got us ready to go.

We don't have big plans for the weekend...Justin has lots of projects to do around the house and we still need to get alot done before baby #2 arrives. I would really like to move Caleb into his new room this weekend....we'll see how much I can get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home