Caleb's Weekend
Caleb had a nice visit from Grandma & Grandpa (Carr) this weekend. They were going to come here Friday, but with a winter storm heading our way, they decided to make the trip Thursday instead. My dad actually came from a business trip so he was here on Thursday to play w/ Caleb before naptime. Caleb had fun showing off and having grandpa all to himself...he was very mad at me cried for "Gampa" when I took him upstairs for a nap. When he woke up grandma was here too.
We got about 8 inches of snow and Justin and my dad spent Friday morning cleaning up the driveway/sidewalk and porch...and helping other people get their cars out from under the snow. They were outside for a long time...but my mom looked out the window at one point and saw my dad throwing a snowball at Justin, so I think they had more fun than they would let on.
Saturday, Justin and I went to get our Christmas tree. Caleb stayed home with Grandma & Grandpa and was very well behaved. During naptime (for Caleb, Grandpa & Justin), my mom helped me bake Christmas cookies so I had some to freeze...we decided it would be good for me to get a head start on my Christmas baking. We also got out holiday decorations and decorated the tree and some of the house. Justin made great chili for dinner....was perfect for a cold night. We watched football at night, and my mom helped me make a wreath for our front door. I also found out that night that Justin seriously pronounces wreath like "reef"....is that normal?
Today was alittle less productive, but still a nice day. My parents left around 1:00 and Caleb woke up from his nap asking for them. Poor guy. My dad was put on "Caleb Patrol" alot this wknd and they were quite the buddies....dancing to Christmas music together, playing cars, building w/ legos, playing with trains....Caleb also learned a few naughty things from grandpa too. I also became less worried about Caleb while I'm in the hospital after he asked for Grandma to read to him before his nap this afternoon. He said "Gama read book...night night mama". I think Grandma will have it all under control....now if only I could go into labor....
We got about 8 inches of snow and Justin and my dad spent Friday morning cleaning up the driveway/sidewalk and porch...and helping other people get their cars out from under the snow. They were outside for a long time...but my mom looked out the window at one point and saw my dad throwing a snowball at Justin, so I think they had more fun than they would let on.
Saturday, Justin and I went to get our Christmas tree. Caleb stayed home with Grandma & Grandpa and was very well behaved. During naptime (for Caleb, Grandpa & Justin), my mom helped me bake Christmas cookies so I had some to freeze...we decided it would be good for me to get a head start on my Christmas baking. We also got out holiday decorations and decorated the tree and some of the house. Justin made great chili for dinner....was perfect for a cold night. We watched football at night, and my mom helped me make a wreath for our front door. I also found out that night that Justin seriously pronounces wreath like "reef"....is that normal?
Today was alittle less productive, but still a nice day. My parents left around 1:00 and Caleb woke up from his nap asking for them. Poor guy. My dad was put on "Caleb Patrol" alot this wknd and they were quite the buddies....dancing to Christmas music together, playing cars, building w/ legos, playing with trains....Caleb also learned a few naughty things from grandpa too. I also became less worried about Caleb while I'm in the hospital after he asked for Grandma to read to him before his nap this afternoon. He said "Gama read book...night night mama". I think Grandma will have it all under control....now if only I could go into labor....


1 Comments:
What exactly are the "naughty things" that Caleb learned from Grandpa???? Also, it's a wreath. A reef is home to marine life in the ocean.
Post a Comment
<< Home