Baby #2 Sleeps....
Here is a new picture of Baby #2....s(he) was sleeping nicely on it's side (which made my belly very lopsided). They estimated that the baby already weights 5 lbs 9 ozs and, like me and Caleb, I think it has a bigger sized head. Click on the photo to see another pic of Baby #2....We think Baby #2 and Caleb look alike in that photo.
At my second appointment yesterday, the doctor said that if it is estimated to weigh 5lbs9oz now, it would weigh about 7 1/2 pounds during delivery, assuming I delivered on the due date. I would hope that this would make for a much easier (well, faster) delivery than Caleb! Caleb was easy...it just took kinda long (though I admit I am impatient).
Caleb was an angel during the ultrasound. He sat in his stroller (along with Thomas & Percy) and pointed to me and said "mama" or pointed to the monitor and said "baby"....or just sat there quietly, which is very unusual for the chatterbox.
Justin continues to believe that it is a girl, and while I don't have strong feelings either way, am guessing it's a boy. Caleb hopes a doggie comes out.
At my second appointment yesterday, the doctor said that if it is estimated to weigh 5lbs9oz now, it would weigh about 7 1/2 pounds during delivery, assuming I delivered on the due date. I would hope that this would make for a much easier (well, faster) delivery than Caleb! Caleb was easy...it just took kinda long (though I admit I am impatient).
Caleb was an angel during the ultrasound. He sat in his stroller (along with Thomas & Percy) and pointed to me and said "mama" or pointed to the monitor and said "baby"....or just sat there quietly, which is very unusual for the chatterbox.
Justin continues to believe that it is a girl, and while I don't have strong feelings either way, am guessing it's a boy. Caleb hopes a doggie comes out.


1 Comments:
I forget the exact amount of time that you were trying to push out Caleb. But I'm all for quick and easy after I was in labor for 28 hours before I pushed for exactly one hour with Alex! Phew! And he was 6 lbs. 9 oz. Maybe Santa will give you a quick delivery as a gift this year. That is another option.
Post a Comment
<< Home