Caleb & Granddad Relax After Turkey Dinner
Caleb had a busy Thanksgiving Weekend. We celebrated with the Webb Family at our place this year (since I can't travel). Everyone arrived Wednesday afternoon and Caleb & Alex played on the train table and had fun exploring each others toys.
Thursday, I neglected my son and spent the day in the kitchen w/ Jen. Chris and Justin were also a huge help in the kitchen (plus they made it more fun) and Grandma Sherri entertained the boys and played referee as to whose turn it was to play w/ Thomas and Percy. I'm not sure who was more tired...Sherri or me.
Friday I had Caleb back and he was incredibly needy. I couldn't do anything w/o him by my side. It was about 60 degrees outside, so we took the boys out for awhile before Chris/Jen/Alex went back to Indy.
Saturday was another beautiful day and we all walked to the park and let Caleb run around. Click on the pic to see a few more pictures of Caleb.....I think he is going to be a pro at making snow angels this winter since he has already been practicing by making "dirt angels". :)
Ken & Sherri left yesterday morning, and Caleb, Justin and I spent just about the entire day/night outside! Justin put out some of our Christmas lights and Caleb did ALOT of mowing and running around. He kept very busy outside and was able to play with the neighbor boys for awhile too. We went back outside during the Bears halftime to look at all the outdoor Christmas lights all lit up (I think all the neighbors had the same idea). Caleb was very excited and kept saying "hi Santa" or "peekaboo Santa". He thought Santa was pretty cool (or at least worthy of peekaboo).
Today, Caleb and I spent a few more hours outside.....it's supposed to get cold here on Thursday so I'm getting us outside as much as I can until then! I'm sure I'll get no complaints from him.
Thursday, I neglected my son and spent the day in the kitchen w/ Jen. Chris and Justin were also a huge help in the kitchen (plus they made it more fun) and Grandma Sherri entertained the boys and played referee as to whose turn it was to play w/ Thomas and Percy. I'm not sure who was more tired...Sherri or me.
Friday I had Caleb back and he was incredibly needy. I couldn't do anything w/o him by my side. It was about 60 degrees outside, so we took the boys out for awhile before Chris/Jen/Alex went back to Indy.
Saturday was another beautiful day and we all walked to the park and let Caleb run around. Click on the pic to see a few more pictures of Caleb.....I think he is going to be a pro at making snow angels this winter since he has already been practicing by making "dirt angels". :)
Ken & Sherri left yesterday morning, and Caleb, Justin and I spent just about the entire day/night outside! Justin put out some of our Christmas lights and Caleb did ALOT of mowing and running around. He kept very busy outside and was able to play with the neighbor boys for awhile too. We went back outside during the Bears halftime to look at all the outdoor Christmas lights all lit up (I think all the neighbors had the same idea). Caleb was very excited and kept saying "hi Santa" or "peekaboo Santa". He thought Santa was pretty cool (or at least worthy of peekaboo).
Today, Caleb and I spent a few more hours outside.....it's supposed to get cold here on Thursday so I'm getting us outside as much as I can until then! I'm sure I'll get no complaints from him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home