Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

Sammy is 3 weeks old


Sammy at 3 weeks
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb.
I can't believe that Sammy is almost a month old already!! I also can't believe how much he has grown and changed already. He's an extremely easy baby during the daytime...the nighttime is still alittle difficult though - he gets up about every 2 hours. I think I'm actually getting used to it though.

We had a security system put in today - which was perfect timing, given that Justin will be gone more with school. I am dreading him leaving on Sunday morning. I will have to post more often so he knows what his boys are up to each day. :)

Caleb had Logan over yesterday afternoon to play - I posted a picture in Flickr of the two of them playing in the Thomas Tent that Aunt Jen/Uncle Chris gave to Caleb for Christmas. They were playing peek-a-boo w/ each other in it and laughing. It was funny to watch them interact and really play/laugh together. They are pretty good buddies.

Caleb continues to be really good w/ his manners....yesterday, he had the hiccups (which he thought were burps) and after each hiccup he would say "excuse me again". I told him that he didn't have to say excuse me after each hiccup, but he didn't understand. It was pretty funny.

A friend of mine brought over a *really* nice dinner for us tonight....way too much food, but we'll be happy to have great leftovers for tomorrow. She also brought over tons of food/snacks for Caleb - - How'd she know that I haven't made it to the grocery store since I had Sammy? :) She has no idea how helpful that was. She also brought over presents for Sammy AND Caleb. Caleb was thrilled to have new matchbox cars and has been playing with them since he opened up his "big brother" present....he's getting pretty used to these presents for being such a good big brother. I think soon he'll be asking for another baby brother. He's not getting one. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that blog spam???? Ugh! you need to set up the scrambled password to leave a comment! Not cool! Talk to Chris about this. We had to do it recently also.

Happy to hear that Alex LOVES his Christmas present that we gave him. I knew he'd love it after talking to you about it.

Sammy is adorable! He might be the cutest of all the cousins :-)

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sammy is beautiful and he's changed so much. I know Caleb loves being a big Brother. Grandma Sherri will babysit or help out 24-7 : )

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home